Sunday, December 1, 2013

Phase 3: Get Ordained (Completed 11/12/13)

Okay so this is kind of an odd item to have on a bucket list, but let me explain! One day, amidst various lunch conversations, my friend mentioned she was ordained and could perform a marriage. And at first we were like "Woah! What!? How?!" And she said that you could get ordained for free online in like 5 minutes. Then I started thinking that that would be a cool thing to do, but I didn't put it on my list yet. A few days later, I was talking to my dad about my parents' 30th wedding anniversary which is in approximately 2 years. I asked him what they were  going to do and I suggested renewing their vows. And then I told him that I could perform the ceremony if I got ordained. So then we made a plan and I put it on my bucket list. It takes less than 5 minutes to get ordained! Many celebrities have gotten ordained through the website I used, like Jason Segal and Kathy Griffin. All you have to do is enter a few bits of information, check that you are over 13 years old, and bam! you are ordained. You have to pay to get the official certificate, but technically I am now ordained. Wooo!


No comments:

Post a Comment