Monday, December 2, 2013

Phase 4: Ziplining



The second aspect of this project was to help someone complete something off of their bucket list. I asked each of my parents what they wanted to do before they died and my dad had an unexpected response. He said that he had always wanted to go ziplining. During classtime, I looked up various ziplining places in North Georgia. I found one that looked promising and decided to surprise him over the Thanksgiving break. The original plan was to find a day he was free and tell him to get dressed in appropriate clothing, because we were going for a ride. I planned to drive us to the ziplining place then surprise him there. It turned out that we didn't have any time to go over the break. But I still plan on executing this plan in the spring, when it is warm. I have not yet told him anything about it, and it will remain secret for the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment